If you run out of funds on your balance , take a credit right away!
You can take credit amounting to 0.50 AZN, 1 AZN, 2 AZN, 3 AZN.
Now your friend can take out a credit for you. You will receive the amount to your balance and the credit will be paid back by your friend.
Depending on payment and usage history, it is possible to get credit up to 10 AZN. By dialing *700#YES code you can get a maximum credit amount of 3 AZN. Available credit amounts, the service fees and activation codes are listed below:
- Nar Credit service is only available for subscribers of prepaid numbers in active status.
- Credit debt will be charged from balance after next top up.
- Taking a credit does not prolong lifecycle of number.
- Subscriber must be active at least 30 days in network and top up balance at least 1 time.
- Subscribers can use Nar Credit service if they have topped up their balance by at least 1 AZN within 7 days after the activation of the number.
- The cost of a successful credit request for Nar Credit service is 0.05 * AZN
- To check the credit debt dial *700#150#YES. The request is free of charge.
- All successful requests, which have been sent in order to take a credit, are chargeable. If credit request is unsuccessful, the amount will not be deducted from the balance. In case there are enough funds on the balance, the cost of the successful request will be immediately deducted from the balance. If there are no sufficient funds on the balance and the credit request is completed successfully, the cost of all requests will be combined and deducted after the balance is topped up.
- Nar Credit service is also available in roaming.
- If you have sent credit request to your friend he should confirm it in 30 minutes.
To get credit:
- Dial the request code corresponding to the above values or for maximum credit dial *700#YES.
- To get credit for friend dial *700*your number#YES
- If you want to send credit request to your friend, dial *700*1*friend’s number#YES
- Credit can be taken and paid via Nar+ app or via My Account